Monday, June 09, 2008

Fight Like This

Posted by Sarah

5:15am- 45 minutes of lifting (biceps, triceps, chest, shoulders, and abs) COMPLETED
6:00am- 45 minutes of endurance spin class- COMPLETED

So far...good start to the week! Just the simple fact that I got out of bed and went to the gym is already progress from last week. I got my meals all planned out and hopefully I'll be able to stick to it and see some good results. I'm keeping a food journal again so that should be another item to hold me accountable.

This is my last week to see Lex. It makes me so sad. I can't believe she's really moving to Phoenix in just a few days. I don't know if you all realize just how special this gal is to me. It's been about a year now that I've seen her everyday, 5:00am, and we've run many, many miles together. As much as I'm going to miss her, I wish her the very best of luck in Arizona and hope that she knows that she's like my sister. I love you, gal.

My five-year wedding anniversary is on Saturday. It's hard to believe we've been married 5 years. That means we've been together...9 years. Wow. I won't get to see Ry on our anniversary because he'll be in Indiana helping move his brother. That makes me sad, but we'll celebrate another day. I think we might have dinner on Thursday. It's still not really the same. Honestly, we've had some pretty crappy anniversaries in our 5-years. I'm just waiting for the one year that we can celebrate on our actual day and that we can be happy and remember the day for the happy reasons and not the bad times that have marred it over the years. Sooner or later, that year will come. I hope.

Have a happy day everyone!

TODAY I LOVE: getting organized and feeling empowered over my life

0 comments: