Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Ordinary

Posted by Sarah

5:30am- 60 minutes of Tone to the Max class- COMPLETED
6:30am- 30 minutes of elliptical- COMPLETED

We had a new instructor for class today. Oh. My. Gosh. We did this thing called a pyramid today. In the process of doing this pyramid I did 154 push ups and 154 crunches. OUCH. Double ouch. Not on the crunches, I have a pretty good stomach I could have kept going, but the push ups...oh my gosh. We eventually kept going on the various crunches. It was a good ab workout today. I just counted the reps in a different ab session and I did 180 various crunches (bicycles, toe touches, heel taps, and suitcases) in that section. We did squats AND lunges. And sprints on the track. I'm going to be sore tomorrow.

It's Employee Appreciation Day at work today. It is torture for a gal trying to watch what she eats. So far I have been a good girl, abstaining from the donuts provided for breakfast. Let's pray I make it all day!

TODAY I LOVE: my pretty pretty Ann Taylor shoes (even though they hurt my feet) and the fact that I get to wear jeans today for Employee Appreciation Day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy cow! i can't do more than 70 crunches/sit ups or more than 30 push ups...at least, not all at one time. but go you!