Thursday, June 05, 2008

Seaside Rendezvous

Posted by Sarah

I'll bet you thought this was a workout blog, huh? :) Well, it's supposed to be, but I've just taken a week's hiatus. I'm running a 5K this weekend with my husband so that will be a good workout. I'll get back on the wagon soon. Stay tuned...

Homework last night went a lot smoother. I think maybe I might be getting the hang of it. I had homework and a test last night. I did perfect on the homework but got an 85% on the test (I missed two questions.) Boo. I don't have any worries though. There is extra credit I can do so that I can keep an A in the class. My next homework assignment is due on Tuesday so I'll have a few days to get it completed rather than just an evening. That makes me really happy.

I am so excited. Tonight Ry and I are going over to our friend's house to play Mario Kart on the Wii. A co-worker of mine loaned me the game, 4 steering wheels, and both of their remotes so that all 4 of us can race tonight at the same time!! I absolutely cannot wait. I only have two requests for tonight...I want to use one of the cute round steering wheels and I HAVE to race with toadstool. He's my favorite! It's so cool that we can all play at the same time.

Callie was a sweet baby last night. We had some good cuddle time after we put George Carlos to bed. Callie is such a snuggle cat. George Carlos will let you pet and snuggle him if it's right after he wakes up from a nap...any other time and you are just his toy to play with. I got some fantastic new scratches on my legs from Mr. GC this morning. He was so ornery.

TODAY I LOVE: playing Mario Kart on the wii and getting to kiss my husband again (I miss you, babe!)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love toadstool. i don't have wii, but i used to play mario kart on nintendo 64 and i always picked toadstool. i think if you and i played together, we'll end up fighting over who gets to be toadstool.

anastasia (run_karatekid)