Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Me and My Gang

Posted by Sarah

5:15am- lifting (biceps, triceps, chest, back, shoulders) COMPLETED
6:00am- 45 minute spin class- COMPLETED

Great workout today! My chest muscles are a tiny bit exhausted. I did a lot of pushups last night and then I did a bunch of work on it today. Oh well, it's good for me. Right? Spin class was good. I was working up quite a sweat. It's nearly time to go back to running and that makes me kind of sad. I'm having such a good time focusing on different things for a while. Ry and I are running a 5K in Marionville, MO next weekend. It's called The Running of the Squirrels because Marionville is known for their white squirrels. It's being put on by a friend of mine so I agreed to do it. This will be Ry's second race and he's getting excited. He needs to get some running in before next weekend. I don't want him to pass out! Marathon training begins in 32 days...

Yesterday I had my 5-year anniversary at work. It was so nice. I got a huge bunch of balloons attached to a bag of Hershey chocolates, and also a brochure to choose some sort of 5-year gift from. WOW! The choices! There are all kinds of cool things in there...rings, Brighton jewelery, Dooney & Bourke purses, cameras, portable DVD players, Cuisinart Cookware...it's awesome. I still don't know what I'm going to choose. I better make a choice worth the 5 years I've put in!

TODAY I LOVE: pretty balloons floating in my office and the feeling after a great workout

0 comments: