Friday, June 27, 2008

I Wish I Was A Punk Rocker

Posted by Sarah

I worked, well, a long time yesterday. I'm tired. I'm stressed. I need a vacation.

Tomorrow I have my first long run with our group of 7 miles. As of yesterday there were 92 people signed up to train with our group to run either the full marathon or the half. Ry is going to come out and run the half training route. I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS! I think I'm more excited about him giving it a try than for my myself. I just hope that he takes it seriously, gives it all he has, and then gets to feels the amazing sense of accomplishment at the end of a long hard run.

Time to get back at it...I hope good times are to come.

TODAY I LOVE: bobby pins and hairspray

4 comments:

Evan's Mom said...

Hang in there sweetie! It's almost the weekend and then you don't have to work for two whole days! Keep up the excellent work. :-)

BTW, I got this AMAZING card in the mail...someone exceptionally sweet sent me a card that really p/u my spirits. Who could be so nice?

Thank you dear. It meant a lot. There's so much going on right now that I'm not always as positive as I should be.

Good luck with the run. Tell RY I said HI and I'm proud of him too.

--Johnna

Anonymous said...

yay for ry! i think with your support and encouragement and the fact that you'll be running with him for a good part (if not most or all the time), will help him stay on track and finish the training AND the race. :)

i hope you have a good run tomorrow. perhaps it'll help you destress.

Anonymous said...

Wow, 92! Should be fun!! Have fun training with your husband!!!

Anonymous said...

P.S. Anonymous is rrozz :-)