Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tripping Billies

Posted by Sarah

5:00am- 3.1 miles on Fremont and Independence- COMPLETED 27:57 (9:00/mile)
5:40am- 50 minutes of lifting- legs and abs- COMPLETED

It was hard running this morning. I wasn't really feeling it even though my time was good. Sometimes you just have those days that you are not feeling it. It was incredibly humid this morning, even at 5am. It was unreal. I have a feeling this summer will be nasty.

Can't write much...craziness and chaos abounds at work. Can't really go into details, but my life is gonna be nutty for a while. Once again, I didn't sleep well last night.

TODAY I LOVE: the soda that my lovely boss bought me and my fantastic iHome iPod dock in my office

NAKED JUICE OF THE DAY: Pomegranate Acai

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've had runs like those and it sucks.