Monday, June 02, 2008

It's Amazing

Posted by Sarah

6:00pm- Lifting arms and abs- COMPLETED
7:00pm- 2.75 miles in home neighborhood- COMPLETED 23:55 (8.42 MIN/MILE) ROCK ON!!!

I was a complete lazy butt this morning. I couldn't get myself out of bed! That's not a good start to the week for a week of workouts! I'll have to do it tonight and that really frustrates me. I need to make a better effort. School starts today and my evenings will be busy now!

I don't have too much time to update right now, but the weekend was good. The addition of George Carlos into the house is further proof that I'm not quite ready for children. Do you ever get to say any other words besides "No!", "Get off of that!", "Don't antagonize your sister!" It's neverending.

I think I'm going to start giving plasma. There is a gal I work with that goes and gives plasma every week (or every other week) because her little neice, Jadon, has to have plasma treatments every week for the rest of her life. That's too sad. My co-worker has inspired me. I can give too to help out not only Jadon, but the rest of the Jadon's out there that need the treatments.

Have a great day everyone!

TODAY I LOVE: wearing a skirt on warm summer days and ripe strawberries

1 comments:

tulsasahms said...

I don't think the phrase "lazy butt" describes you in anyway. LOL. Have a great week!

P.S. Did you get my facebook msg? I may not be able to come after all. We had a terrible storm Sunday and we have a lot of damage, about $1500 for our part. I have to get my car fixed. The windshield is trashed and I have about 3-5K damage to get repaired. The adjuster can't get here for a few days and I don't want to travel with a smashed glass that might shatter if a rock hits it just right. I'll be in touch.