Friday, July 18, 2008

It's Official

Posted by Sarah

Well, I'm now registered for the San Antonio Rock N' Roll Marathon. I'm going to complete it and get my super bling medal! I'm so excited!

My first two days of vacation have been really nice. I've spent nearly every waking minute outside on the golf course enjoying the beautiful weather and good golf. The Nationwide Tour is in town this week and every year I spend four days walking around Highland Springs Golf Course with them.

Tonight Ry and I are going to a Springfield Cardinals game with his dad and Grandpa. It should be fun as well.

Tomorrow morning it's up and running for a 9-mile long run for me and a 5-mile long run for Ryan. We'll see just how many holes I feel like walking after that!

TODAY I LOVE: being on VACATION

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

have fun golfing...it's a great way to crosstrain!