Monday, August 11, 2008

Breathe In, Breathe Out

Posted by Sarah

Jackie didn't get home until very late last night so she wanted to not run this morning. She NEVER asks to not run! She must have really needed the sleep! So, I went back to bed. :) My knees and hips could use one more day of rest anyway.

I watched the Olympics ALL DAY after church yesterday. Gosh, if you guys didn't stay awake to watch the men's 400m 4-1 relay you missed a treat! Ryan and I were just whooping and hollering at the screen...it was so awesome. Our guys were just phenomenal. The race was made even more sensational by the French team trash talking our boys earlier in the day in the newspapers. We brought on the heat and beat them in the last 50 yards. It was truly something to see.

I have an interesting week ahead of me and I'm looking forward to it. Life is a challenge. :)

Have a great day everyone!

TODAY I LOVE: injinji toe socks and mechanical pencils

SONG OF THE DAY: "Breathe In Breathe Out" by Mat Kearney

1 comments:

JenZen said...

OMG!! The Men's Relay - JUST AWESOME!! Jeff and I were shouting at the TV the whole time! SO exciting. And the Men's Gymnastics last night. So many great things to watch and it's killing my sleep. Ha.

A day of rest is always nice.