Sunday, August 10, 2008

Marathon Training: Week No. 8

Posted by Sarah

Let's go into a new week with a good attitude! Let's train!!

It's a step-back week...here's the schedule:

  • Monday: 7 mile run
  • Tuesday: 4 mile run
  • Wednesday: 7 mile run
  • Thursday: 4 mile run
  • Friday: cross train
  • Saturday: 12 mile long run
  • Sunday: rest
  • TOTAL MILES THIS WEEK: 34

I've decided to make it a priority to make my abs stronger. I'm now setting a pact with myself to get at least 300 various crunches a day, 5 times a week. That's workable. I just have to make it a priority. My stomach needs work. I want to look fabulous in November and I want to run strong. A strong core is essential.

Have a great day everyone!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL!!!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Awe - thanks for the birthday wishes!! It was a great day :)