Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Footloose

Posted by Sarah

No run today. Rest.

My feet were aching yesterday and this morning right on my heel. Dare I even whisper the words plantar fasciitis? I don't know. I'm stretching and doing everything possible to work it out. It does feel a little better right now that it did this morning. I can't stop running so I'm just going to have to figure it out. In the meantime, no more flip-flops for me. I have my first 20-mile run this weekend so I don't mind the extra rest.

I finished the Twilight book series by Stephenie Meyers yesterday. I'm so sad it is over. I become so attached to characters that they become like my friends. I heart Edward and Bella!

I'm going to the doctor tomorrow for appease everyone to get my fainting spells checked out. I'm just going to have him do a physical and blood work to see if my levels are low. I'm sure I'm fine, but this will make my husband and my mom happy. :)

TODAY I LOVE: Juice Beauty products

SONG OF THE DAY: "Footloose" by Kenny Loggins

4 comments:

tulsasahms said...

Hi Sarah. :-)

You might try rolling a can of vegetables under the arch of your foot. That's one of the things the doctor told me to do when I had P.F. I did it while I watched t.v. at night. Hope it goes away soon! Let us know what the doc says. Love ya!

--Johnna

JenZen said...

Oh NO!!! I hope not! Heal foot! (or should I say "heel"...heee) ;) I hope it starts feeling better before your long run.

I haven't started the Twilight series but I have several friends who love it. I know I'll become instantly addicted!

Glad your getting those pesky spells checked out. Better safe than sorry!

Anonymous said...

OK--I LOVE Juice Beauty products and I also LOVE Footloose. Juice Beauty is the real deal--real organic ingredients and they really work--my wrinkles are melting before my very eyes!!

Anonymous said...

Me too!! I got rid of those eye wrinkles with their Green Apple Eye--worth every penny! Helen