Sunday, August 03, 2008

Marathon Training~ Week No. 7

Posted by Sarah

Well...here's my schedule for the week:

  • Monday: 7 miles, plus lifting
  • Tuesday: 4 miles, plus lifting
  • Wednesday: 7 miles, plus lifting
  • Thursday: 4 miles, plus lifting
  • Friday: cross training
  • Saturday: 17 mile long run
  • Sunday: Rest
  • TOTAL MILES THIS WEEK: 39
It will be a full week of workouts but I'm looking forward to it. I need to make up for Saturday's run. :) I'm very excited about San Antonio and really want to do this marathon proud. Today Ryan and I are going to sit down and figure out exactly when he can run this week and get it on the schedule. He needs to get some weekday runs!

I need to finish the laundry and then I think I'm going to wash my car. I'm tired of waiting for it not to rain...

0 comments: