Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Everything

Posted by Sarah

This wasn't originally my song of the day. The original song of the day was "The World I Know" by Collective Soul. However, as I was praying on my way to work about my attitude, my resolve, and work relationships...I just needed this other song. If you don't know it, I'd suggest you give it a listen. One of these days I'm going to get it through my thick skull that everything beyond having Christ is me is just ridiculous.

I didn't hear from the doctor yesterday, so if I don't hear from them by noon-ish I will give them a call. I think Ry and I might try running a mile tonight. I'm excited!

The Runner's World magazine this month is awesome! It got me all pumped up. I saw the promotional for a new race, the Disney Princess Half Marathon. Oh my gosh, I have to do this sometime. The medals have crowns on them! I'm thinking a race for all my girls! I really desperately want to be running again. It's a weird having this fear- I want to run no matter what the consequences, but I also don't want to prolong a lingering injury and make it worse for me in San Antonio.

TODAY I LOVE: medals after a race and pocket dragons

SONG OF THE DAY: "Everything" by Tim Hughes

CURRENTLY READING: "Crank" by Ellen Hopkins

3 comments:

RunnerGirl said...

A Disney Princess half?? COUNT ME IN!! How fun would that be?? We would sooo have to run in sparkly skirts and tiaras. When is it???

JenZen said...

I haven't gotten my magazine in the mail yet!!!! A PRINCESS half!! How stinkin' COOL! What a fun race. ANYTHING pink with tiara's and I'm there. Ha!

Hopefully you'll hear from the doc soon and he'll tell you it was nothing, just an iron defiency or something easy like that! Thinkin' about you hun!

Good luck on the run tonight!!!!

Marybeth said...

Ok, I must be way out of the picture! What happened with your groin and your heart?