Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What Would You Say

Posted by Sarah

pm- 4 miles in home neighborhood- PENDING

Nope, I didn't run this morning either! Ha! I promise to run tonight right when I get home. Silly Sarah. Gosh, 4am is much more difficult to get up to than it used to be. I'm going to have to get back into the swing of things. I have a 16-mile run on Saturday. I will admit that right now I'm paralyzed with fear over that one, but I'll get through it. It's just been so long since I've ran that distance! Anyway, back to the topic, I really don't like running after work. However, I put dinner in the crock pot last night so I won't have to cook when I get home.

Oh, speaking of dinner, I think tonight's food is going to be yummy. If it tastes anything like it smells....oh, goodness gracious. It's called beef daube Provencal. I'll let you know the results!

I had a good time with my mom last night. I took her to Hobby Lobby and she oogled for a while. We ate dinner at Panera Bread and then had a decadent dessert at Barnes and Noble. Then she had homework to do so I took her back to the hotel to work on it. I think I'm going to hang out with her again on Wednesday night.

Only 25 days remaining until the Kansas City half marathon. Hmph. We'll see how that goes!

Do you ever listen to a song in the morning, or even haven't listened to it in a while, and suddenly you find yourself singing it OVER AND OVER! That's me today. I'm a walking jukebox that only sings one song. :)

TODAY I LOVE: gmail chat (when it works) and convenience of a crock pot

SONG OF THE DAY: "What Would You Say" by The Dave Matthews Band

1 comments:

Willie said...

Come on girl you need to get moving!

I didn't notice you were running the KC 1/2. I'm considering that one instead of the Spirit of Survival. I love Kansas City and think I'd like that one better.

RYC (Jen taught me that!), The Spirit of Survival marathon is held in the Wichita Mountain wildlife refuge. It's the only marathon in the country held on a federal refuge. It's down in South Western OK.