Friday, October 03, 2008

Sweeter Than This

Posted by Sarah

I have two things to celebrate today! For one, it is my 28th birthday. Yay! I'm so happy to be back on an even-dated year. Whew, those odd years are hard on me. :) Second, this is my 100th post! What more could a girl ask for?

In other news, I failed the Sarah Challenge. I didn't get up yesterday morning to run. I was sad yesterday, but I'm over it now. I'll just try again next week. Since it is my own challenge I can do whatever I want, right?!

Going to try to do a long run tomorrow morning. Wish me luck!

TODAY I LOVE: cheesecake with cherries on top

SONG OF THE DAY: "Sweeter Than This" by Kate Herzig

6 comments:

Rachel said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Evan's Mom said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a fantastic day! :-)

Sarah Jo Austin said...

Happy birthday! Hope it's the best!

I have a proposition for you: I want to run a marathon this winter, but I need someone to keep me on track--like a coach. And since you have so much marathoning under your belt, I was wondering if you'd be interested in being my marathon coach. (We would of course hammer out the details.)

Glad to hear you're running again!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday!

Willie said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to Sarah
Happy Birthday to you....

OK now that that's out of the way.... 28! OMG, Holy Crap! etc... that's awesome and I'm very jealous.

JenZen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Girl!! Hope you had an awesome, awesome day!!

Hope the long run went smoothly too!!