Friday, December 05, 2008

Christmastime

Posted by Sarah

My good friend Mark did exactly what I needed him to do today- make me feel appropriately ashamed for not getting my booty out of bed this morning to go to the gym. Thank you. I should have gotten up. No excuse other than laziness. I must do better next week. I think Ry is going to join the Y with me and that will be nice because we both will go. I'm going to give him a tour of the facility tonight and he'll decide. He's kind of excited about it.

I wish I had results on the job, but I don't. I've seen a few others getting interviewed today for the position and it is hard to watch without wishing them ill thoughts. How bad am I? I must improve my attitude. I think it is because I didn't workout.

Tomorrow Ry and I are going to Branson to do some shopping and then we are going to the Haygoods show for the evening. This will be so exciting and put me in the Christmas spirit. Ry's mom is a high school choir director and is AMAZING. She can get sounds out of those kids that are frankly glorious. Anyway, she is treating the choir to this concert and we are going with them. I think the choir might be performing before the Haygoods, but I'm not sure.

Oh, GOOD LUCK ANASTASIA on the LA Half Marathon tomorrow!!! You're going to do GREAT!! I'm so proud of you for persevering and getting through the tough spots to get through the training and to the race. You are a champion, my friend. Go out there and have a good time!

TODAY I LOVE: Christmastime and Friday-itus!

SONG OF THE DAY: "Christmastime" by Michael W. Smith

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

nothing wrong with thinking ill thoughts of people during interviews...just make sure you go rent a fun movie tonight or work out in the morning!

thanks so much for the well wishes!