Thursday, December 04, 2008

Stronger

Posted by Sarah

My exciting news was a job interview. I had it at 9am today. I was so nervous. There were 5 applicants for this position. I'm excited and I think I did pretty well. I won't know anything about the results until the first of next week. This opportunity would be really great for me. Cross your fingers!

Speaking of interviews, I'm in the process of interviewing personal trainers. I have spoken with one candidate so far, my ideal choice, however the price is ASTOUNDING! I am in the wrong profession, my friends. He is knowledgeable, confident, and driven. The type of trainer I need. Someone who will push me to my max and not feel guilty about it. I just cannot justify that type of moula right now. I am going to continue my search for a trainer within the same company in hopes that their rates are somewhat cheaper. I know my limit.

Well, back to work. I need to keep my head in the game!

I don't know about you all, but this month is quickly filling up with activities. My weekends have vanished under the various places to be. I need to fit in Christmas shopping somewhere. Yes, despite all my Type-A characteristics, I am not one of those people who has shopping finished way in advance. I wish I was.

Have a great day everyone and thanks for the happy, well-wishing thoughts this morning!

TODAY I LOVE: still being able to fit into my "suit of confidence" and Grey's Club tonight with my friends

SONG OF THE DAY: "Stronger" by Kanye West

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Yeah for you, hopefully you'll get exciting news next week :)

Willie said...

Good luck! I'm sending good Oklahoma vibes your way

Anonymous said...

i hope you hear some good news with the job!

good luck finding a good personal trainer with a reasonable price.